One of many ways to living a digital lifestyle is to use technology as much as possible. One of the app that I have been using for a long time and still learning to set it up is Evernote. In the simplest form Evernote is a note taking app that is universal enough for multiple platform. Evernote can be what ever you want it to be because it can captured almost anything like text, photos, videos, audios and many more.
Back in 2012 I used Evernote for basically everything, now I am trying to limit the way I used Evernote. I am in the process of reviewing what I captured in Evernote because there are so many apps I am using right now like Todoist, Goodnotes, Calendar 5 which sometimes can make my workflow a little bit complicated.
As always when I want to learn something new or new ways of doing things, I turned to youtube for inspiration and knowledge.
Here are a few channels that I have come across during my research that I totally enjoyed watching
1. How Nora Conrad used Evernote
2. Using Evernote for Travel Planning
3. Using Evernote to Achieve Long Terms Goals
4. Carl Pullen Working with Evernote Series - I am totally obsess with this series!
5. How to Use Evernote Effectively: Top 5 Things You'll Want to Know
6. Evernote Tutorial 2015
7. Learning to use Tags
8. How I plan with Evernote
9. How To Plan Your Day Using Evernote
10. MY EVERNOTE SETUP: BLOG/BUSINESS/PERSONAL
My plan for my new Evernote setup are as follows
1. Re organize my tags and setup nested tags
2. Limit Evernote for Notes, Emails, Receipts, Recepies, Reference Materials, Travel Plan
3. Keep track of everything that I have in my Evernote
4. Re organize my notes and notebooks. Backup and archives old notes and notebook
5. Standardise naming convention through out my notes
6. Add Evernote as one of the tools that I used daily and become part of my workflow
Living a digital lifestyle can be fun and effective. Learning how to use technology is a key to successfully implement digital lifestyle. Evernote is on of many tools, if used effectively can help you out in a long run.