SEPTEMBER 2015 FAVORITES
- The best thing about September is of course the Apple Event. Finally new Apple TV was introduced.
- I am trying iflix this month. The content was not bad and the price is reasonable. I think I might subscribe it for a year
- I watched three movies this month- Scorch Trials ( in theatre ),The Killing Season, From Prada to Nada and San Andre ( at home)
- I am listening to What Alice Forgot audiobook. This is my third book from Liane Moriarty. She has become my favourite author this month.
- I finished reading The Kind Worth Killing book by Peter Swanson this month. I love love the book.
- I am still loving #listersgottalist challenge this month. Somehow having a project to look forward to really inspire me and help me relax .
- Travel to Aceh Indonesia with my family
- Wayward Pines is the one if the TV show that I enjoyed watching this month
- TV show I am loving this month - Modern Family Season 5 and Lie to Me
- Ladies collagen
I hope you had an amazing SEPTEMBER. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.