AUGUST 2015 FAVORITES
- The best thing about August is of course the month of Merdeka (our Independence day).
- I am loving working out with Insanity Max 30 program and my reasons for working out that kept me motivated.
- I watched three movies this month- The Craft, Next and Lord of Ward - all at home
- I am listening to The Girl with all the gifts audiobook. I am loving it so far even though I don't like zombie genre.
- I am playing with Erin Condren Life Planner 2015/2016 this month
- I am loving #listersgottalist challenge this month and I am loving the whole process. Love this project so much that I decided not to join September 30 days of lists.
- Becoming a planner girl is one of the best thing that I did this year
- Wayward Pines is the one if the TV show that I enjoyed watching this month
- My new iMac is the best . Love it this month.
- Project Life app is still my favourite app. I have been making most of my layouts with this app lately.
I hope you had an amazing AUGUST. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.