I hope you had an amazing July and discover many new favorites. I am looking forward to a beautiful August, True Blood, Pretty Little Liars and more photos for Project Life 2014.
- This month is all about Ramadan. The best month of the year. I am excited that this year I decided to do #ramadandaily. A photo a day in Ramadan and document it. I made another #ramadandaily photo prompt .
- During Ramadan I used these 8 useful apps to help me managed my life better.
- I do a book haul. This is my first book haul ever. And I am loving it. I totally forgot how exciting it was to buy books.
- I also made this book wish lists for July. So far I only got an ebook version of the book. I somehow didn't have the time to haul books during Ramadan. I might make up hauling in August.
- If you are crazy about memory keeping, here are 5 ways that can help to document your Ramadan
- I am beyond excited that I got to finished reading three books in June and I've finished reading four books in July so far. Last year I can't even finished reading one book in a year. This is definitely a big accomplishment for me.
- And I also finished Ignite Me in July. I love this book. It reminds me a lot of Twilight Series.
- Finally I've print out my Project Life 2014 [Week 1 - Week 27]. I am so excited to have a hardcopy of my project. Something tangible I can hold and share with my children.