- how cute it was to watch my baby learning to walk
- how good it feels to have the freedom to print my photos directly from my phone
- making a list is so much fun and I don’t want this challenge to end
- I feel so bless that I live in a peaceful country
- my kids are still young and they love me so much
If you're interested in joining, check out 30 Days of Lists!
Today might be the end of 30 days of lists challenge for September 2013 but it is not the end of me making lists. I still have a lot of pages in my 30 days of list notebook. I might continue making the list in the book for the rest of the year.
I am so looking forward to next 30 days of lists challenge next year.