Thursday, March 31, 2011
American Idol 10 Top 11 again
Theme song: Elton John Songs
I love Elton John’s songs. I grew up listening to them. Who doesn’t love cradle in the wind? Overall they pick really great songs and make it their own.
I like this week performance. Everybody did great! I love Scotty, James, Karen, Pia and even Haiely.
I think the bottom three will be Naima, Thia and Paul. We will see who goes home tomorrow. 2 of them will be leaving American Idol.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
* Wow! what a day! Juggling between three to do lists isn’t easy. Somehow I think she see me as a superwoman (which I’m not!)
* Portal, portal, portal.. I feel like throwing up
* Still portal till the end of work day
* department meeting drag till lunch hour. I missed my afternoon nap
* I don’t feel like doing anything creative today. All I can think of is my bed
* Planning to sleep early tonight
* Suddenly I can’t wait to go to work tomorrow!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Haniz-eyecandy second giveaway
My blog is turning 3 this coming April. I decided to celebrate this month by making a layout per week for one of my lucky reader. Every Saturday this April I will draw one lucky reader as a winner and I will make a layout using a photo/photos of your choice.
If you are interested just :
* make an entry about this giveaway.
* Put a photo/ photos ( maximum three photos) you want me to make a layout with in your entry.
ex: your wedding photo, your kids, your graduation, your birthday or any important events you want to make it pretty… hehehe
* A little description of the photos
* Don’t forget to put your link in this entry comments.
I will make a layout on Saturday and I will post the winner’s layout on my blog either on Saturday itself or on Sunday and I will promote your blog at the same time.
Check out my gallery here and here for some idea about my style.
Help me promote this giveaway on facebook or twitter and stand a chance to win special prize from me at the end of the month. Just paste your tweet / fb status in this entry’s comment.
Scrapper Highlight: Leia
For Tuesday lovelies I decided to highlight a scrapper that inspired me. So today I would like to introduce Leia. I’ve meet Leia at Sunshine Studio Scraps and I fall in love with her style immediately. Here are some inspiration from her gallery at Sunshine Studio Scraps Gallery
#2) Little Photographer
#3) Favorite Books
#4) Looking Back
#5) Unafraid to dream
Monday, March 28, 2011
When it comes to being me these are the things that are essential
* I need internet all the time
* I buy gadgets instead of kitchen utensil
* I am so obsessed with all things cute and beautiful
* I got easily distracted
* I like new and beautiful things
* I crave more hard disk space for all my movie, tv shows, photos and digital scrapbook layouts
* I love blogging but lately I hit writer block
* I crave chocolates all the time
* I enjoy self portrait photography
* I got so stress out at work very easily lately
* seldom things surprise me anymore
Another Monday, another trip to Janda Baik
Kit Showcase: My first pet
It’s another Great Monday and it’s the last Monday of March. Can you believe it’s April next week! That’s so crazy. Everything is moving way to fast.
Anyway today I would love to showcase this amazingly cute kit from Wimpychompers Creations called My first Pet. It has such an adorable cute elements and varieties of alphas.
These are a few layouts from W3 Girls to inspire you.
by Chris by Gina
by joy by Margaret
And this is mine
Have a great and creative Monday!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Another cute and adorable kit : Bots of Love
I just can’t resist this cute and adorable kit from Bean Bunny Designs called Bots of Love. It’s 30% off till Sunday.
These are some inspiration layout from the CTs
And this is my layout using the above kit
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Kit showcase: Honey Bee
It’s Saturday and as usual there’s a lot of beautiful new kits at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Today I would like to highlight Honey Bee Papers and Elements from Maria Designs. I just love the feel of happy and sunshine every time I look at them. Click on the image to buy the items. It’s 30% off till Sunday.
What I think? : Battle Los Angeles
I went to see this movie today with my usual movie buddies. I was told that this movie is worth watching. I was so stress out at work that I decided to go with the flow and just follow them without read up on what this movie is all about. Oh boy! This is a war movie. Totally military style. I don’t really watch war movie and I don’t like it.
“A Marine Staff Sergeant who has just had his retirement approved goes back into the line of duty in order to assist a 2nd Lieutenant and his platoon as they fight to reclaim the city of Los Angeles from alien invaders.” sources imdb
Stars:Aaron Eckhart, Michelle Rodriguez and Bridget Moynahan
What I think?
* at least this movie is better than skyline
* is totally military movie with a lot of shooting, bombing and a lot of casualties
* too many characters and not much depth on the character background which made it less meaningful to me
* I just can’t wait for the movie to be over and I was restless the whole time
* I only like the last scene when they laser the alien’s ship
*thank God they have Ramon Rodriguez in the movie
Friday, March 25, 2011
American Idol, the result show
I don't think Casey was bad compare to the other two. It's just America likes him less. So that's the end of Motown week.
I am looking forward to next week performance.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
American Idol top 11 : Motown theme
Top 11 Motown performances song list:
Casey Abrams - "Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye
Thia Megia - "(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave" by Martha & The Vandellas
Jacob Lusk - "You're All I Need To Get By" by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
Lauren Alaina - "You Keep Me Hangin' On" by The Supremes
Stefano Langone - "Hello" by Lionel Richie
Haley Reinhart - "You've Really Got A Hold On Me" by The Miracles
Scotty McCreery - "For Once In My Life" by Stevie Wonder
Pia Toscano - "All In Love Is Fair" by Stevie Wonder
Paul McDonald - "The Tracks of My Tears" by The Miracles
Naima Adedapo - "Dancing In The Street" by Martha & The Vandellas
James Durbin - "Living For The City" by Stevie Wonder
I think the bottom three will be Stefano, Thia and Haley
Introducing Raspberry Road Design and a QP tutorial
If you want to make beautiful layouts like these without breaking a sweat, just visit raspberry road design for some beautiful quickpage. Just put your photo on the layout and you are done.
This is how you do it.
Step 1: Download the Quickpage file you like
Step 2: Open the file in Adobe Photoshop
Step 3: Open the photo you like to use in the layout. Copy and paste the photo on the Quickpage layout. Make sure the photo is below the QuickPage layer.
Step 4: Resize the photo to your liking, add a few touches if you like and save your work. Viola! You got a beautiful layout in less than 5 minutes.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
today feels like a really long day
so many activities today from morning till late evening that I felt like I am on different days…..
* checked email in the morning while sipping my morning coffee
* have make an appearance for the monthly assembly with our Minister and top management
* last minute check up on our portal
* did a few readings on ISMS which I totally don’t get and it’s a bit boring
* Puspanita Meeting
* then I have to rush for Pre Audit ISMS meeting. Can you believe they appoint me as the ISMS Audit leader? Seriously?As if I didn’t have enough time already! Urgh!!! I already felt sick.. well as long as Nuffy Napi willing to keep me company that maybe I can tolerate it.
what’s in my bag?
* I have way too many pens. I really love collecting them
* my shopping bag
* pink lipstick and a lip gloss (I totally forgot it’s in there)
* my sony xperia x10- can’t leave home without it
* car keys
* my Titus pink watch
* my old purse – hemm I think I need a new one
* my moisturiser and foundation
I've been falling off the scrapbook wagon for a while now. It's really hard to make a layout lately. The best way to get back on track is scraplift amazing layout you admire.
So for today inspiration I scraplift this beautiful layout by gonewiththewind
And this is my lift using I love to read kit by Inspired Design and Project B
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Lets grow old together
- Let’s grow old together… beginning with today.
- Let’s work slowly with each other and build a relationship that we can both enjoy being a part of.
- Let’s share love and understand that neither of us is perfect; we are both subject to human frailties.
- Let’s hold each other close and whisper though the night—pledging our love, honoring our commitment.
- Let’s encourage each other to pursue our dreams, even when we’re weary from trying.
- Let’s expect the best that we both have to give and still love when we fall short of our expectations.
- Let’s be friends and respect each other’s individual personality and give one another room to grow.
- Let’s be candid with each other and point out strengths and weaknesses.
- Let’s understand each other’s personal philosophy, even if we don’t agree.
- Let’s lie awake long into the night sharing our innermost secrets.
- Let’s be friends as well as lovers.
- Let’s laugh at time and plan with each other and wonder how we ever got along without this love we’ve found.
- Let’s never take for granted these moments that we’ve shared, but always be reminded of how intensely we have learned to live, how completely we have learned to love.
- Let’s grow old together… and look back on life and smile.
I love you for what you are, but I love you yet more for what you are going to be.
when memories become art–Maria Designs
Maria Designs is now selling at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Her kit is currently 30%off until 25th March 2011.
Take a peak at her beautiful designs here.
This is my layout using Autumn Secrets.
Good or bad is Good
Saya hari ni tidak sama dengan saya sepuluh tahun yang lepas. Banyak perkara yang saya belajar dan pengalaman hidup yang saya tempohi untuk ...
When my obsession with Polaroid starts, I wrote about how to get a polaroid like photo using your phone and print them with your printer . ...
I suggested to my brother not to buy a guestbook. I can make one for him if he agrees to my style and personal touch. When he looked at my ...
Last weekend I didn't have anything special planned. I spend my day at home working out like crazy and play with Adobe Photoshop. I made...