These are all the TV Shows I really enjoy watching this year. Some of them are new to me and some of them are my all time favorite. I like watching people and I like stories. So these TV shows give me both. And it also keep me and my mind occupied from thinking about negative thoughts and calms me.
#1) The Vampire Diaries
- I just got into this show this year. I am glad that by the time I’ve finished with season one, I got to watch season two. Love the history and rich characters in this show.
#2) Kimora Life in the Fab Lane
I love watching this show. There’s something about her that is so inspiring and entertaining at the same time.
- I love Lauren Graham, I really miss seeing her on TV. So naturally I would give this show a try and I was pleasantly surprise. It is entertaining, heart warming and really showcase the dynamic and the difficulty of being a parent.
#4) Life Unexpected
- I haven’t really watch any Shiri Appleby movie or tv show since Roswell. So I was really curious to see the grown up Shiri. I am glad I did. The show has a certain appeal that got me hook. The complication of human relationship can really turn your world upside down.
- I am a bit disappointed when they gave Booth a girlfriend. Other than that the show is great as always.
#7) True Blood
- I’ve been waiting for Clark and Lois together since they first introduce Lois in season 3. Finally the final season I got to see both of them together.
- the third season of this show had too much blood in it. Finally Sookie get rid of Billy. I can’t wait for the new season to start next year
- I’ve been out of the loop from watching this show since season 4. I am so glad that I have managed the time to catch up with season 5 and season 6.
- love this show just because I love music and I love dance
#10) America’s Next Top Model
- this is a surprise for me. I’ve never really watch this show before but every since cycle 13 I’m hook. There’s something about people, emotions and human relationship that fascinate me. There’s a lot of life lesson can be learn here. Watching beautiful people struggle is also a plus.. hehehe…