Tuesday, August 1, 2017

πŸ’„ I AM MEπŸ’‹

I think Dato Vida πŸ’… got it right. Her positivity is contagious. Take life as it is and go for it. She is brilliance in a way that some people consider crazy. If you look beyond appearance you πŸ‘  will see a confidence woman who doesn't afraid to be who she is and she doesn't apologise for being unique. Life is too short to be anybody else, to be sad, to be upset and to be depressed. Happiness is a choice it's not a destination. Decide to be happy and just be happy.

I Am Me

I AM ME
I AM HAPPY
I AM BEAUTIFUL
I AM CREATIVE

I AM UNIQUE
I AM ADVENTUROUS
I AM A TRAVELER
A WOMAN
I AM A MOTHER
I AM A MEMORY KEEPER
I AM A LEADER
I AM A CEO OF MY LIFE
I INSPIRE
I LOVE LIFE
I HAVE ALLAH ON MY SIDE



 

Thank you Dato' for being an inspiration to all the women out there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...