Monday, July 17, 2017

Vlog Raya 2017 // by Hazwan Azman

I have always rely on my son to capture Eid on video. I love memory keeping and I love taking photos and videos. But what I don't like is editing videos. I've tried them once but it just take too long and I lack the patient that it need. The waiting game is not for me when it comes to editing stuffs. Maybe now with all new video editing software out there and powerful processor, maybe the process of video editing is getting simpler and faster. It's just I didn't get around to learn them and get myself familiar with the workflow. I enjoy digital scrapbooking way more than video scrapbooking.

Enjoy this video taken from my son perspective

Raya 1

Raya 2

Raya 3

Raya 4

Raya 5



 SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI SEMUA. SEMOGA CERIA DAN GEMBIRA SELALU

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...