Saturday, July 1, 2017

the most beautiful thing

Day 182:365

I wanted to say the most beautiful thing ever but I think if I can this on in Rose Gold than I would definitely say the most beautiful thing ever. I don't know why the Rose Gold color on tech stuffs tend to look more pretty. 

Day 182-365

I have been praying and wishing for a macbook pro ever since there were still SONY VAIO laptop available on the market. I do believe that if SONY VAIO laptop is still available I will definitely buy them just because SONY makes the best laptop ( in my humble opinion at least 😀).
Anyway my first impression of the new macbook pro was every thing is super fast. I have never use a machine with SSD storage before and I can feel the speed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...