Wednesday, July 26, 2017

My top three so far

Making list is one of my most favorite thing to do . When I saw this top 3 lists on my instagram feed, I just have to do one for myself. Other than satisfied my craving for lists, it also help me to document my life right this moment.

.
.
.
.

Top three

.
.
.
.
Songs: Malibu, Feel So Good, Still Into You
Books: Essentialism, The Fix and 
Apps: Todoist, Evernote, DayOne
Tech: Apple Watch, Macbook Pro, Apple Pencil
Movies: Wonder Woman, XXX Return of Xander Cage, Fast and Furious 8
Guilty Pleasure: watching youtube channel, eating ice cream, drink coffee
Websites: Google Calendar, Pinterest, Lazada
Youtube channel: David A. Cox, Krystal Key, Carl Pullein
Facebook group: App Scrappers, iPlannerDigitalPlanning, Bullet Journal Society
Makeup brand: MAC, Stila, Benefits
External Storage: Western Digital, ScanDisk, Buffalo
TV Show: Empire, Man With A Plan, The Odd Couple
Audiobook: Getting Things Done, Dark Matter,The Couple Next Door
Notetaking App: Goodnotes and Apple Notes 
My Escape: Journaling, Scrapbooking and Running

.
.
.

This might not be a complete lists but I think this will do for now. It would be interesting to see what this lists would look like in a year or ten years from now. Hemm I wonder if Internet will still be here in the next ten years. Will I be able to open my blog and read them again?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...