Saturday, July 1, 2017

July is for ..

It has been more than a week since the last time I've been here. Life has been pretty busy and a lot has happened since I celebrated my birthday. I am trying to stay grounded and be normal. Ramadan has come and go. Eid has come and go. I have been back to my home town and back home again. I usually find the time to blog during Eid but some how this year I have failed to do so. I am not feeling like myself and finding a decent network connection is not easy. I also did not take a lot of Eid photos.

July is for

July is for....

  • reading and more reading.
  • Get back in shape month
  • Fasting Sunat Syawal
  • Catching up on Summer movie released and watch some new release
  • Adjusting to life at work without my immediate boss. Waiting nervously for a new boss to fill the spot
  • Watching Odd Couples Season 3 on CBS. It's so much fun watching "Chandler" again now with different circle of friends.
  • reread Getting Things done book for this year
  • be consistent with writing in my DayOne app
  • catching up on Project 365. I have been taking photos daily but a bit behind documenting them
  • backing up my June photos
  • do some light house keeping on my blog

I am so looking forward to the month of July. I have not plan any hiking trip and I am not sure if I will join one this month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...