Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Current Obsession [July 2017]

Current Obsession

The thing about having so many things in my radar is I am easily bored and easily inspired. My mood, creativity and the things I am obsess with changed regularly. I regretted the fact that I did not take the time to document my obsession at least once a month. I am sure what I am currently obsessed with right now might not be the same as in January this year.

Current Obsession
  • Learning to use Todoist for Work and Daily Life. I am trying to be more productive with my time and trying so hard to get things done 
  • Watch Youtube videos about creative ways to use Google Calendar for productivity
  • Setting up Shared Notebook on Evernote for our trip to Turki. So many things to put on the lists
  • I don't know why this month I am obsessed with these youtube workout videos. I have been doing 21 Day Fix and Shaun T workout my many cycles and I felt like a change.
  • I recently discovered Ashley Tisdale music session playlist on youtube. I have no idea that Ashley has her own channel. I am obsess with Still Into You song. Such a beautiful song from her and her husband.

  • I have been a fan of Shiela Majid from way back when I was in college. I can't believe after all these years she still sound so good. I am in love with her new album Boneka. I kept listening to her album over and over again this month.    shielamajid-boneka
  • Writing in my morning pages in Day One App. I have been trying to develop this habit into my routine. I dedicated at least 15 minutes of morning to write anything that was on my mind. Sometime it just doesn't make any sense but I just let the words flow freely.
  • Decorating my office to be more homey. I have been working there for more than twenty years and I need more color in my room to be more creative and inspired. Life is so much beautiful with colors.
  • I am also obsessed with Apple watch new straps color - mist blue sport band. I think I have been wearing this color a lot this month.
  • Suddenly I have become a fan of Swarvoski jewelries. Such a beautifully design crystal for bracelets, rings and earrings. This is the accessories I am wearing daily this month.
I am not sure if any of this obsession will stick until August. I am hoping that my desire to learn new things and be productive will always be there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...