Thursday, June 1, 2017

June is for (2017)

June is for
(photo credit from Over app)

June is for
  • It's Ramadan month is Islamic calendar and Muslims all over the world is fasting
  • My birthday this month
  • School holidays
  • I am doing another round of 21 day fix extreme this month. This time around it's a little bit harder. Maybe because I have not doing this workout in a long time
  • Looking forward to WWDC 2017. I can't wait what kind of new technology they will reveal at the event
  • I am looking at the varieties of apple watch band at Lazada. I am obsess with the apple watch band this month
  • I am obsess with Amos Decker series. I am currently reading The Last Mile the second book of the series.
  • I am currently watching Odd Couples Season 1 on CBS. The show seems promising.
  • So many summer movies are playing at the cinema and I will not have the time to watch them during Ramadan
  • Eid Mubarak is this month

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...