Wednesday, June 21, 2017

46 and a g-lists

I was 45 yesterday and today I am 46. I didn't feel any different than yesterday. Alhamdulillah I am still alive today to celebrate this day, the day my mother gave birth to me. She may not be here today but she is always in heart. She lives through me. I am her legacy. Thank you Allah for every thing.

46 - 21.6.2017

And as always every year on my birthday I like to make a gratitude lists to reflect on all the good things in my life. Life is beautiful you just have to look for it.

I am thankful for…
  • I am still alive to celebrate my 46 birthday 
  • Alhamdulillah my birthday this year is still in the month of Ramadan 
  • I love reading and I am so thankful that there are so many stories out there waiting for me to read and explore. 
  • memory keeping in 21st century is so complex and simple at the same time and I totally love it!
  • all my children
  • a thoughtful and loving husband
  • iPhone 7 plus is my go tool for productivity and creativity
  • audible is amazing. 
  • 21 day fix extreme is the workout program I do every time I want to jumpstart my fitness routine
  • electricity because without it I will be out of job. 
  • Quran Majeed app. I just love reciting on this app, the font is so well crafted and my bookmarks are sync through all of my devices. 
  • Apple Watch 2 because this smart watch has totally improve my lifestyle. I can't imagine life without it anymore. 
  • CBS all access is the place I go to, to discover new favorite series like Man with a Plan, the Odd Couple, Life in Pieces and Kevin Can Wait. 


klewis-eatcake-happy birthday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...