Thursday, May 4, 2017

Unscripted

The thing about life is it's unpredictable




  • It's still raining every day even though it's already May. Somehow I felt like living in Seattle (hehehe)
  • Traffic is heavy every single day. Somehow it's hard to believe that there are so many cars on the road all the time
  • It's always hard when you heard the news of someone you know passed away. It reminds me of how fragile life is. In a blink of an eye death happened and it's permanent.
  • I can't believe that I have agreed to go hiking and camping to a place I have never been before. Seriously! Me, a city girl trying to be adventurous and live on the edge. I don't really like hiking but I love physical activities and I really like to push myself and see how far I can go
  • My eldest son will be twenty years old tomorrow. Twenty years ago tomorrow I became a mother for the first time. It was scary and excited all at the same time. I can't believe I enjoyed being a mother so much even though I have no idea what I'm doing
  • Life is messy and life is hard. I totally agreed with what my boss said this morning. Accept what life gave us and make the best of it. Like the saying--- when life gives you lemon, made some lemonade.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...