Saturday, May 27, 2017

Ramadandaily // Day 1

Alhamdulillah I am here and I get a chance to celebrate Ramadan and healthy enough to fast. This year I am doing ramadandaily project but without any prompt. Since I am already doing Project 365 this year so I am going to continue with this project. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to blog every single day.

Day 1 #ramadandailay
Day 147/365

Day 147-365

It's the first day of Ramadan and fasting for all Muslim all over the world. Happy fasting and may Allah bless us all. I love going out early in the morning when most of the people are still at home. Road felt empty and the mall felt bigger because there was not many people around. Oh by the way I went to Typo and they have hardbound and ring binder planner for 2017/2018. So beautiful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...