Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Life in black in white // at work

I am in love with daily documentation and capture the day to day life. These little moments that made your life sometimes got neglected and forgotten as time goes by. In the spirit of my one little word for 2017 - CONNECT - I am taking this project seriously. I am trying to CONNECT with myself and my life through the lens of my camera.

Untitled

8:12am // Gengpanjattangga conquered 18th floor again this morning. Three ladies from Johor focusing on what's important- our health and fitness. 

Untitled

9:39am // I suddenly have this urge to capture life in black and white today. I love black and white photo and I have no idea what I didn't do this more often.

Untitled

I am trying a few black and white filter from VSCO Cam app, Camera + app and Afterlight app to get the look.  It's not easy to find the perfect look for a black and white photo. Come to think of it black and white photo is so much challenging to capture or create compare to color photo.

Untitled


Untitled
I got this photo from Hanif's teacher. I love seeing him at school. 

Untitled
I just started to make a scrapbook layout with CBL photos. I hope I can get a decent amount of things to scrap about.

Untitled
For this one I used Black and White photo app. This one looks promising.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...