Friday, April 28, 2017

the rest of the day // day 116- day 118

Life has been a bit out of control lately. I wanted so many things to be different but somehow I can't seem to make it happened. Sometimes things happened for a reason. 
Anyway I am happy that I ended the week with a bang! Our Hello Code Program first presentation was a success. A lot of talented people on my team with lots of great ideas. Thank you again for making this program a success.

Anyway moving on to my photo of a day for the last three days

Day 116 - 26 April 2017

I wanted to make a special blog post about his birthday but somehow that didn't happened. I don't know why.

Day 116-365

You are five years old today and you are growing up into your own person. Life with you has been amazing and different. A good different. I love you to death and may you grow up to be the best Muslim and the best son you can be.

Day 117 - 27 April 2017

Day 117-365
This is the day I decided to accept my boss invitation for dinner hosted by HP at Putrajaya Seafood, Taman Botani. I was tired but at the same time glad that I don't have to face heavy traffic home after office hours. The food was great and I enjoyed them.
Day 118 - 28 April 2017

Day 118-365

Friday is always a great day. Everything works out as planned including lunch at Nandos and a light shopping at All IT. I am still hunting for a sleeping bag and tent for my two nights hiking and camping trip next month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...