Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Life as it happened // Project Life Pages

I have busy with other part of memory keeping like writing a journal, taking photos and capture life in pieces with DayOne app and my planner. I just didn't feel like making scrapbook layouts lately. I am not too worry about it because I have Project Life app with me and I can make beautiful layouts in minutes.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS 2017 FOR AT THE MOMENT

My youngest son was sick last week and he was hospitalised. As usual he only wants his mommy. I spend two nights with him. Giving him hugs and kisses and some moral support. Alhamdulillah he is healthy now. I decided to take a few memories of the experience and make a layout with it.

Sick-Child
( I made this layout with my computer using Adobe Photoshop)

Hanif-Outing-Pizza

Our adventure to Mount Irau
I decided not to take hundreds of photos of this one event because I just didn't want to spend time deleting and organizing them on my hard disk. I have been a digital photographer for more than ten years now and I think it's time for me to be selective and only keep what I want to remember. When you have thousands of photos like I do you don't want to spend most of your time deciding which photo to keep, which photo to print and which photo belong in a trash can. Yes storage is cheap now but your time is not.

Mount-Irau10
( I made this layout with my computer using Adobe Photoshop)

Mount-Irau09 Mount-Irau08 Mount-Irau07 Mount-Irau06 Mount-Irau05 Mount-Irau04 Mount-Irau01 Mount-Irau02 Mount-Irau03

All of these pages were design using Project Life App on my phone unless otherwise stated that it was not.

CULTIVATE A GOOD LIFE AND RECORD IT


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...