I can't believe that I didn't watch this movie sooner. This is definitely one of the best animation movie I've watch so far. I can see why this movie won the Best Animated Movie at Oscar 2017 and the Best Animated Motion Picture at Golden Globe 2017.
I watched this movie at home yesterday with my kids after I accidentally watch the announcement of the winner of Animated Movie at Oscar 2017 on HBO. It definitely peak my interest to see why this movie won. I am so glad that I did.
5 things why I love this movie
1. I can totally relate with the main character struggle to make a mark in a world dominated by stronger and superior species.
2. The animation and plot of Zootopia is so beautiful and perfectly crafted.
3. I love watching Judy Hope (Bunny) and Nick Wild (Fox) working together to solve a case. Their personality is totally opposite from each other.
4. Getting suck into Zootopia world where all kind of animals live in peaceful harmony is the best feeling of all. I wish I could go to the world where everybody live in peaceful harmony, a place where you can be who ever you want to be regardless of your DNA or faith.
5. The movie delivers a story on love, integrity, unity, friendship and loyalty beautifully.
I highly highly highly recommend this movie to everyone. This is definitely the kind of movie you want to watch with your kids.