Friday, March 17, 2017

Too Cool for School [ Day 76:365 ]

Friday should be the day to wrap up things and get ready for the weekend. Too bad today feels like Monday. So many things to get done. I did not get a chance to take any photos at work today. 

By the end of the day I am so tired and I just have to skip doing Friday Fight Round 1. I know that this workout is going to take all of me and I just don't have the energy to give it my all.

The beautiful sight like this some how managed to put a smile on my face. 

Day 76-365
(This image was edited with Snapseed app in iPhone. Text add using Phonto app)

I took a few photos of hanif doing his homework. This is not the kind of thing that happened out of the blue. Since the school holiday has already started as usual there will be lots and lots of homework. I just don't get it. I thought school holiday should be for vacation and taking a break from school related activities.
Untitled
I made this layout using only my phone with Project Life App only

I thought it would be nice to include a few of my #thursday3 project into my photo book album. I made this layout using Project Life App. The Journal cards are from Digital Project Life Awesome Edition Kit. I used Phonto App to add journaling on the card. Anything that you import into Project Life app will be treated as photo.
thursday3

I just love the convenience of mobile scrapbooking. Before I can only make a layout like this using my computer with Adobe Photoshop. Now I can get the same layout by using only my phone! Isn't technology amazing!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...