Saturday, March 11, 2017

List 1 - List 10 // #30lists March 2017

I decided that this month I want to participate in 30 days of List project for March 2017. I was a bit late joining the program. When March came I suddenly have many things on my plate. I wanted to make the lists in a physical book, do some decoration and then write my lists. I was stuck in the decoration department and with the list. 

Today I decided to do my list in my Evernote notebook. I made a notebook called #30lists_March2017 and then I created twelve notes in them. This first note is going to be like an index for the whole lists for easy viewing and navigation. I decided for the time being I am just going to focus on the lists only. I will eventually will finished with the hardcopy notebook but I am not going to make it a priority this month. I will only work on in when I feel like it.

March 2017 30 days of lists
_______________________________________________________

List 1: It's time to…
  • do 30 days of lists
  • CONNECT with my One Little Word 2017
  • do Insanity Max 30 program
  • push harder for the body I want
  • womenpower
List 2: Project I want to start this month
  • do 30 days of lists
  • build a better body
  • Art Journal
  • Fitness Journey journal
List 3: Best Things About Getting Older
  • more patient 
  • don't really care how I look
  • more wise
  • I remembered what it was like to live in a world without internet
List 4: How to Spend a Saturday morning
  • Sweat Party for two hours
  • eat healthy breakfast
  • hiking
  • create project life layouts
  • catch up on favorite TV Shows
  • running
  • recite Quran
  • read a book

List 5: Favorite Quotes
  • Don't stop when you are tired, stop when you are done
  • Be Strong than your excuses
  • Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself 
  • Fitness is not about being better then someone else.. it's about being better than you used to be
  • Creative people do not see things for what they are: they see things for what they can be
List 6: I know how to make ..
  • scrapbook pages 
  • stir fry pasta
  • digital art journal
  • bullet journal
  • digital planner using Adobe Photoshop
List 7: People I talk to every day
  • my daughter
  • my sons
  • my husband
  • my colleague
  • my friend
List 8: I am saving my money for
  • Hajj
  • Travel to Europe
  • new iPhone
  • Macbook Pro
  • new iPad Pro
  • Kindle Oasis
  • sabbatical leave from work

List 9: Ways to make normal day special
  • write a journal
  • walk around my neighbourhood
  • run at the park
  • watch an old movie
  • dance
____________________________________
List 10: Events that happened the year I was born
1971
  • famous movie - Mat Magic, Putus Sudah Kasih Sayang
  • The Last House on the Left movie was banned in Malaysia
  • The Worst Flood Hit Malaysia this year
  • New Economy Policy Introduce
  • shared the year with Justin Trudeau, Jeremy Renner, Ewan McGregor, Mark Wahlberg

List 11: Day trips I want to take 
  • Hike Mount Irau
  • Shopping at Johor Premier Outlet
  • Spend the day at Legoland
  • Sunway Lagoon
______________________________________________________

The best thing about this project is there's no wrong way of doing the lists. It can be how ever you want. This is a snippet of your life right this moment. Four or five years from now, the things that will make in this lists might not be the same at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...