Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Day 70 - Day 73 // 365 -- Let Go

Letting go of things might be easier but letting go of memories and legacy is a little bit harder to do especially when a person who mean so much to you has passed away.

Day 70/365 : Logan
The day that I watched Logan at GSC. Even though I know that this is a goodbye movie for Logan, I still feel sad. Saying goodbye to Hugh Jackman as Logan is not easy. I am not sure of they will every bring back Logan in Marvel Universe.

Day 70-365

Day 71/365: Lego
Hanif and Lego is a very beautiful combination. Other then making beautiful creation he also made "beautiful mess". heheh.. If I have the space I would really love to make a room for him dedicated to being creative with lots of legos, pens, color pencils and anything artsy.

 Day 71-365

Day 72/365 : Saying good bye to Jalan Dedalu
I am sad, I am heartbroken. The place that I grew up in will no longer belong to us. Even though you know that nothing is ever yours, it does not make the transition any easier. 

  Day 72-365

Day 73/365 : Pigment Coloring App
I am loving Pigment app at the moment. I love that I can add my own images to color in this app. Now I can finally start to color the Adult coloring book that has been collecting dust on my table. 

  Day 73-365

 "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Channel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...