Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Day 67:365 // Jihad

I can't believe that it's already March and it doesn't looks like the monsoon season will go away. It rain almost every single day - morning and night. My communte to work feels like "Jihad" because the traffic was so bad and people get very restless and they like to cut queues. Accident can happened easily. I can't believe that they kept making buliding like this in an area which was supposed to be for government offices only not commercial buildings. It looks like a lot of commercial buildings started to grow and the road to my office is getting smaller and smaller each day. It used to take me about 15 minutes to work and now it took me about 45 minutes to get to work on a good day. On a bad day it can get up to one or two hours!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...