Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Books I want to read this year [2017] - Part 1

I love stories and I love books. It's my sweet escape to a different world. Ever since I started reading again two years ago, I have been hunting for more books to read regularly. Now that I can read books digitally with my kindle or ibook app I just can't stop downloading some great books. 

I don't think I talk about books this year. I don't know why I have not do this already. I am a reader and I love reading especially self help book and novels. There are so many great books I am so looking forward to read this year. Some of them are in my "to be read pile" and some of them are still in the store or not yet available.

Book Lists Part 1 2017 - read more on my blog
(photo credit from Over app)

So here are my lists

#1. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
The synopsis alone got me hooked. The thought that the life you know all your life is not your life anymore is a little bit scary.

#2. You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott
The story about gymnastic world and a murder in the mix got me intrigue. 

#3. The Chemist by Stephanie Meyer
When the author of Twilight series have a new book, of course I want to read it. I don't really care what it's all about.

#4. The Conspiracy Club by Jonathan Kellerman
I have never read any book by this author but I am a sucker for murder mystery and a little bit of romance in the mix. I don't know what to expect but I can't wait to find out.

#5. A Criminal Defense by William L. Myers
This book appeared in my recommendation list on Amazon. The storyline line look promising. It has been a long time since the last time I read a book about lawyer.

#6. Into the Water by Paula Hawkins
I can't wait to read the next book by Paula Hawkins. I know I am going to love her book. Her debut novel "The Girl on the Train" was great and I become a fan after that one book. Available in May 2017

#7. Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson
I love reading psychological thriller book and Peter Swanson knows how to deliver a good story. I've read his book - The Kind Worth Killing and I totally love it.

#8. The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
I am always on a look out for Karin Slaughter new book. The story about two girls who are forced into the woods at gunpoint. One runs for her life. One is left behind…This line alone is enough to get me excited to read the book. Available in August 22, 2017

#9. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
I need to add a light and happy story in my lists. I don't know why her book make me feel happy even though it touches on hard issues in life

#10. The Fix (Amos Decker series) by David Baldacci
I can't wait to read this book. David Baldacci is one my favorite author. Available in April 2017.

So many books to read so little time. I am glad that some of the books that I read comes with an audiobook version. It has really help me to learned English a little bit better and help me to read so much faster than before.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...