Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Be Happy // PL layouts

I can't believe that I have been doing more scrapbook layouts with my phone or ipad. I can't believe how easy and convenience it is to just pull out your phone and make a scrapbook layout. I suddenly feel that doing a creative process on a computer is a hassle. I seldom launch my adobe photoshop to make a scrapbook layout. Isn't technology amazing. 

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS 2017  AT THE MOMENT

be-happy
I made this layout completely using Over app on my iphone. I still have a lot to learn about what this app can do but so far it has been an amazing experience. 

Week 11-1

Week 11-1

Week 11-2

  Week 11-2

Books I have read - I think I will make a layout of all the books that I have read this year. It's kinda cool to see how much I can read this year. I am so glad that I discovered audiobook. This technology definitely helped me to read more.

  books-1

The last three layouts were created with Project Life app on my phone. This is the easiest and the fastest way to make a scrapbook layout. I just add in my photos, a few Project Life card, do some journaling and I am done. I highly recommend this app for memory keeping on the go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...