Saturday, March 18, 2017

10 Movies I am looking forward to in 2017

I know I know it take me the longest time to make this lists.

Here are 10 movies that I am looking forward to see in twenty seventeen

1 - Logan
This is definitely the movie that I am looking forward to see. I am glad that I get to see this with my husband last week. 


2 - John Wick 2
I love the first John Wick movie and I am so looking forward to see John Wick Chapter 2. I got a chance to watch this movie back in February and I love it!





3- Beauty and the Beast
I love the animated version of the movie and I am so looking forward to see the live action movie of Beauty and the Beast. Too bad this movie is not going to air here. Hemmm that means I have to find other ways to see it.



4- Wonder Woman
My favorite super hero when I was growing up. I watched the TV series version when I was little and I really enjoyed it even though I was too young to understand English. I hope that this movie make it to Malaysia cinema.



5- Fate of Furious
The trailer of the movie got me hyped. 

6- Spiderman Homecoming
I have high hope for this movie ever since spider man appeared on Captain America Civil War.

7- Thor: Ragnarok

The year of super heroes. Of course Thor made into my lists. It's Thor enough said.

8- Power Rangers
I used to watch Power Rangers tv series when my kids were growing up. I hope the movie will be enjoyable like the TV Show.

9- Pitch Perfect 3
I love Pitch Perfect 1 and 2 and I love Anna Kendrick. So I can't wait to see what happened in Beca's world.


10- Justice League
I have been waiting for this movie ever since I saw Batman V Superman movie last year. I need to see how they bring back superman.


So that's it for now. These will be the movie that I am going to watch on a big screen.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...