Sunday, February 19, 2017

Week Five, Week Six and everything in between // PL Inspiration

I have been enjoying my Project 365 so far this year. Usually I only post my photos once a week, somehow this year I feel like posting daily photos of my Project 365. It feels good to document my photos and journal about them here. I am simplifying my process for this project and so far it has been working out great for me. I also made a companion Project Life pages with those photos.

Other than daily photos I also made a few layouts about events, things and stuffs I wanted to put in my Project Life photo book for this year. I did all of my Project Life app on my phone with in store kits and some were from digital project life kit which I bought from the website. When that happened I have to import the finished project into either picmonkey or phonto app to add some journaling. Simple equal done is still very relevant to me. I can't believe that I have made more then ten layouts in less than a week!


HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS 2017 FOR AT THE MOMENT

Week 05 - page 1
Week 05-1
Week 05 - page 2
Week 05-2
Week 06 - page 1
Week 06-1
Week 06 - page 2
Week 06-2
Fitness Anywhere
fitnessanywhere
Hutan Lipur Soga Perdana
hutan-lipursogaperdana

Riverdale

Riverdale
Run Baby Run

runbabyrun

For this page I made the layout using Project Life app. I add the text, background and alpha date on Photoshop. I do miss doing things on Adobe Photoshop but somehow lately I feel like Photoshop runs a bit slow on my computer and it really take longer time for me finished with a page. Maybe I am used to iPhone super speed process that I feel like my computer is getting slower and slower

  "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Channel


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...