Monday, February 20, 2017

Pine Tree memories with Project Life app

I was thinking of doing one photo book with all of my hiking adventure photos but when I think about it I decided to just add them into my daily photos album - Project 365 2017. I just don't want to complicate my process. For adventure or travel photos I might make a few pages about them and just add those pages into which month or week those event took place.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS 2017 FOR AT THE MOMENT

I do take a lot of photos especially before we start the expedition and during hiking to the summit. I did not want those photos to be kept away somewhere inside my hard disk collecting 'dust'. They need to be put out there and enjoyed. 
PineTree-1 PIneTree-2 PineTree-3
I would love to take my time and capture all the beautiful flora around me but somehow I just can't do that because I didn't want to be left behind.
PineTree-4 PineTree-5 PineTree-6 PineTree-7 PineTree-8 PineTree-9 PineTree-10 PineTree-11 PineTree-12 PineTree-13
You can read more about my adventure to Pine Tree right here.
Bukit Fraser

  "Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Channel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...