Thursday, February 2, 2017

February is for

February is for

February is for ...
  • clean eating habit
  • revisit my One Little Word for 2017 - CONNECT
  • 21 Day Fix Extreme is back with a bang!
  • Hiking at Pine Tree and Twin Peak, Frasier Hill
  • finish reading Flash. This is definitely the longest book I have read
  • Bullet Journal on my iPad is so much fun
  • listen or watching this month assignment for one little word class. Update my journal too
  • sleep at least six hours a day this month (including 30 minutes power nap in the afternoon)
  • organise and backup my Evernote and Mailbox for productivity
  • collect healthy recipes to maintain my weight
  • recite Quran daily
  • Donate RM1 a day for charity
  • Riverdale, Ransom, Grimm, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder
  • read at least two new books this month

Hopefully I am able to find the time to do all the things in my lists. Some are new goal and some were carried forward from last month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...