Friday, February 17, 2017

Day 48:365 // All about lipsticks

Some random things about Friday
- I love Friday 
- I bought two Mary Kay Lipsticks today - Always Apricot, Mauve Moment. I have never wear this brand before. The colors are pretty and it feels good on my lips
- I don't know why Cardio Fix Extreme feels a little bit harder today
- I love my new shawl, so comfortable to wear and very low maintenance
- I am having trouble to find a good book that I can really feel excited about
- I am so obsessed with my digital bullet journal and iPlanner. iPad Pro and Apple Pencil works like a charm.
- APB might be my new favorite TV Show 
- Agents of SHIELD is getting weirder and weirder


Day 48-365


"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Channel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...