Monday, February 13, 2017

Day 44:365 // Power Strength Extreme

I am on my last week of 21 Day Fix Extreme and today's workout is Power Strength Extreme. I have never done this workout before even though I have done 4 round of 21 Day Fix Extreme last year. This is definitely one tough workout because it used your own body weight. Oh boy! I felt like giving up after 15 minutes. Autumn motivation kept me going until the last minute. After doing 30 minutes of intense strength training, I jumped into cardio with T25 Beta Speed 2.0 ( my all time favorite of the entire T25 workout).  I was definitely push my body to the limit.

After an intense workout like this I always like to drink Herbalife shakes just to control my appetite because I am definitely hungrier after high intensity workout. I am a bit sad that the Your Fitness Journey with Autumn is going to end this March. I am so motivated by the group and I am so looking forward to the next challenge.

Day 44-365

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Channel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...