Thursday, February 2, 2017

Day 33:365 // Connect with myself

I am so looking forward to February 2017. Since I joined Fit 2017 class this January I have been documenting my fitness journey in my Fit Journal on my iPad. I convert most of the materials in the class to fit into my Goodnotes Notebook. Journaling with my iPad and Apple Pencil is so much fun. I can draw, doodle, write and add any images from the internet directly into my notebook. 

The question that was asked in this month prompt is "What is it that I want?" .
Other than loosing weight (if that is even possible now) is I want to have a six packs abs and a tone body. This is going to take a lot of work and dedication especially when it comes to meal planning. I am not a good cook and the things I can make in the kitchen is pretty limited. So other than working out intensely this month, I am also going to  do a lot of research and execute a healthy lifestyle. I still have no idea what my strategy going to be to get to my goal but I know I am going to figure it out. Being fit and healthy is a way for me to CONNECT with myself. The girl who loves running and dancing is still in there somewhere. I need to find her again.

Day 33-365

My Top Priorites this month

  1. Meal plan - research, prepare and execute
  2. Read a book for at least 15 minutes a day
  3. Do push up daily 3 x a day
  4. Do 10 minutes hardcore Abs at least 3x a week
"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Channel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...