Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Day 32:365 // Packing Mode

I am a bit nervous with the next upcoming hiking trip that we are going. I haven't been to that place before and with a weather like right now I am not sure what to bring and what not to bring. I am definitely not a light packing type of girl. If possible I would very much like to wrap my room in a small box and bring it with me all the time.

This so far I got. This will be the beg I carry and the shoes I'm going to wear on this trip. The rest of my stuffs are going into my husband's beg. I hope to having everything ready by tomorrow. I don't want to be missing things when we are already on the road.

Day 32-365

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Channel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...