Saturday, February 25, 2017

CONNECT with MYSELF // Sweat Party

I have been frustrated with my progress lately. I am not seeing the results that I want. I know I should not give up but I can't help feeling a little bit discourage. I wanted to quit but I just can't. I am some what addicted to the adrenaline and the heart pumping activities. That is also one of the reason I went hiking. The feeling burning so many calories in a day is really addictive. 

Well I can't really go hiking every day or every week, so today I decided to host my own Sweat Party to at least simulate the feeling of heart pumping, the sweating and the feeling that I am going to die when hiking. 

Workout One

I started the party with Country Heat Bring in the Heat for about 28 minutes. This routine is so much fun that my brain did not registered it as working out. I still burned a good amount of calories - 120 of them.

Photo Feb 25, 8 59 24 AM

Workout Two

After that I moved to Shaun T program which is T25 Beta Speed 2.0 for 25 minutes. I really really love this routine. This routine used to make me breathless not today. Today I really nailed it. My total calories burned increased to 290.

Photo Feb 25, 9 32 14 AM

Workout Three

I did not stop there. I moved on to Master's Chisel Total Body. I missed doing weight lifting program with Autumn. I really need to buy a new set of dumbbells, 12 pounds is getting lighter for some of the moves. This workout lasted about 35 minutes and my total calories burned reached 438. 

Photo Feb 25, 10 02 52 AM

Workout Four

Then I decided to do Zumba Ripped. I have not done any Zumba workout in a while. It's always fun to do the workout with a great music. This one lasted me about 30 minutes and I burned a few calories to a total of 575.

Workout Five

Now it's time for some core workout. I always go back to (21 day fix extreme -) 10 minutes hardcore workout for my abs. I have been doing this workout this week and I am loving it. 
By the end of this 10 minutes I have burned about 640 calories.

I wanted to do more but the time is almost 12:00 pm and my baby boy is already hungry. So I have to take a break and feed him. Now my total calories burned has reached 1,551. Oooo I am so excited. I might continue with this party in the evening. If I can pushed myself to do at least two cardio workout I might pushed the calories burn to 2800. ( At least that's the goal I set for myself today )

I really have no idea if this will work or not but I sure do have fun doing it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...