Sunday, January 1, 2017

January 01, 2017

I am thankful that I am alive today to celebrate 2017 with my family. In three years we will be welcome the year 2020-- the year when Malaysia will be a fully develop country and blossom economy that everybody can enjoy.

As our yearly tradition, we went to KLCC for family photoshoot on the first day of the year. I got the feeling that this is going to our last family photoshoot. My kids are growing up and they have their own lives to live.





January is for ....
- choosing my one little word for 2017. I may not joined Ali Edwards class this year but I like having my one little word to live by and explore
- I 
decided to enrolled in Fit2017 class by Cathy Zielske. I like the idea of documenting my fitness journey. I want 2017 be the year of fitness for me
- complete setting up my planner for 2017. I think I will go for Bullet Journal for 2017. I stop buying hard copy planners like Kikki K or any other planner. I am going fully digital this year.
- recite Quran daily and finished it this year. Currently I am aiming to finish reciting Quran every year. 
- It's time for Project 365 this year. It's good to take a year break from doing this project. I am so excited to do this project again this year. 
- continue making lists either on my blog or in my journal
- write, doodle, colouring, running and doing 21 day fix extreme again this year.  Never stop doing things that I love
- making resolutions and stick to it
- never stop printing photos. Never let those memories lost away in my phone


Do you make any specific goals this year?


BE KIND, BE YOU AND BE HAPPY

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...