Wednesday, January 25, 2017

day 25:365 // Team Spirit

I am glad and happy that I have such a wonderful people in my team. We spend majority of our time together, so building a great relationship with each other is super important. I have to move away from the mentally of an Industrial Age and move to a digital age mentality. Life is so much more than your work.

day 25-365 

In 2017 I will not allow myself to feel like I have to go to work every morning, I rather feel excited to go out and play. So this year my office will be my playground, it will be my place to interact with people, to explore new ideas and to inspire others to be the best version of themselves. 

"Love what you do - If you do something out of duty it will deplete you but if you do something out of love ❤️ it will energize you!"

Thanks to all of my beautiful team members for putting up with my crazy ideas and crazy ways doing things. You are definitely the best!!!

iphone_photo

iphone_photo

iphone_photo

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...