Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Day 24:365 // Fit 2017

Fit 2017 online class by Cathy Zielskie
This is the first time I decided to join Cathy's Fit 2017 class this year. My intention for joining the class this year is because I want to document my fitness journey. What better way to CONNECT with my routine other than to journal about it with more structure and build a healthy habit at the same time.


What I love about this class so far are:
1. It's a one year long class. This hopefully will help to keep me in check and motivate me all year long
2. Friendly facebook group as a support system with Cathy
3. Journal cards and printable for journaling.
4. It's a free format kind of fitness group. You can basically do what ever activities that you like and be accountable for your decisions






For this project I decided to use:
- my iPad Pro 9.7 and GoodNotes app to host my fit journal
- Apple pencil as my pen to write on the journal
- Apple watch and Fitbit as my fitness tracker
- Autumn Calabrese workout - 21 Day Fix Extreme, The Master's Chisel, Country Heat and probably Insanity Max 30 some where along the way.
- Apple Cidar Vinegar and Dates Vinegar for detoxification
- 1 Liter bottle water every where - at home, in my car, at the office
- I also join Your Fit Journey with Autumn Calabrese facebook group to motivate me to keep moving

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself"~ Coco Channel

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...