Monday, January 9, 2017

All I can do is smile // PL App

I have been in a scrapbook slump for a while now. I just don't feel it. So I decided to take two months off from scrapbooking. It feel so good not being pressure to make any layouts. I know that no matter how long I stop scrapbooking I am able to catch up with Project Life app. So for two months I decided to live my life and not worry too much about what photos I want to scrapbook.

Now in 2017 I am feeling refresh. I have so much energy and all I want to do is scrap with Project Life app. I still have a few layouts I wanted to make for 2016 but I am not that worry. 

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR AT THE MOMENT


Smile-honey
Bukit-BrogaDec4
Bukit-BrogaDec3
Bukit-BrogaDec2
Be a little wild
3DArtGallery-1
Strawberry-Park
Penang
mardi
Kindle-Voyage
Ipoh
Graduation
Bukit-BrogaDec1


"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...