If you only read one book this year, this will be the book to read, to live by and to digest. Getting things done by David Allen is the book for living a stress free life. I can't stress enough how important it is to learn the skills and the art of getting things done especially now where the speed of information created and travel are so damn fast!!!
What the book is all about?
Allen has rewritten the book from start to finish, tweaking his classic text with important perspectives on the new workplace, and adding material that will make the book fresh and relevant for years to come. This new edition of Getting Things Done will be welcomed not only by its hundreds of thousands of existing fans but also by a whole new generation eager to adopt its proven principles. " excerpt from amazon.com
What do I think?
- every time I read the book I learned something new
- the best book ever about organising and getting things done in a system that can be customise to suits your lifestyle
- One thing that I learn from this book is "YOUR MIND IS NOT FOR STORAGE, YOUR MIND IS FOR THINKING AND CREATE IDEAS"
- listening to the audiobook is also great since David Allen himself narrate his own book. His voice is so pleasant to listen to and I was inspired to try and perfect the system.
- I might listen to this audiobook every month so that I will get ideas and inspired to be better at home and at work
- if you love planner and making lists you are going to love this book
I highly highly highly recommend this book for everybody. It's a must have book for everyone after Quran and Hadith.