Thursday, December 22, 2016

twenty sixteen in Photos

Today will be the last day of work for me. I am going to take a long leave from work and spend the time with my kids. I wanted to take the time to reflect back on my journey in 2016. This definitely feel like a long year for me because so many things happened and so many things I did in my quest for a healthy life style. 

I didn't take as many photos as I would have like but with the one I have it's enough to remember what happened in 2016.

HERE ARE MY YEAR IN PHOTOS -    TWENTY SIXTEEN


January

Happy Birthday Ayu
Ayu's Birthday in January, cupcakes time at Wondermilk IOI City Mall.

Untitled
Me on my way to work in January. Not so excited but something I have to do every single day

February


Nothing much happened in February. I was still in the mood for planners and setting up planners for 2016.

March

sps2016
This was my team back in March 2016 during one of our monthly meeting

Untitled
Selfie of me in March. Feeling a little bit better

  April

iphone_photo
I love April. We went to Switzerland for a week. I really enjoyed my stay there.

May

Untitled
My son celebrate his 19th birthday

18_jigsawpuzzles
My younger boy was obsessed with jigsaw puzzles

Photo May 27, 8 16 16 AM
I started my fitness journey - climbing the stairs with Anak Jati Johor

June
All About me- I am 45 this month and it's also Ramadan

  45-me


July

Untitled
EID celebration with family

Untitled
We went to 3D Art Gallery at Port Dickson

August

Mount Irau,Cameroon Highland - the first mountain that I climbed after my last hiking to Mount Ledang about twenty five years ago.IMG_5739

IMG_5742


September

iphone_photo
Bangkok Trip with my hubby

iphone_photo
Wedding reception Aina - Johor Bahru

October

Family Activity Bukit Broga
Broga Hill 2016 with the family



Me and my dad at Batu Pahat.

November
Bukit (Mount) Kutu adventure with Geng Panjat Tangga NRE

Hazim's acting debut at MMU

December
Broga Hill adventure again for the second time this year


Health and fitness life style is definitely not a destination - it's a journey. Every single day you have to decide either to eat healthy or not, to move or not, to walk or not. Human body is definitely design to move and stay active.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...