I just can't believe that today is the last day of 2016. It falls on Saturday and I am already at home after travelling for almost a week for a mini family vacation. I have been neglecting my diet, my workout and my blog for more than seven days. Oh boy! I am hoping that I am able to get everything back in order and set back into my usual routine.
So as always I would have like to document some random lists about things that happened this year and made it into my radar - things I love, things I dislike, things that frightened me, things that brings me joy and many more.
SoMe RaNdOm ThINgs in 2016
( in no particular order)
- my youngest son starts school this year
- I am finally a happy owner of Kindle Voyage. I have been trying to own a kindle since the beginning and now I am able to get one right here in Malaysia.
- I have been downloading all of my books on kindle.
- reading on kindle is such a pleasure
- Malaysian economic is getting worst and I pray that we can still survive and be prosperous again like before. I do missed the RM2.8 against USD1.00. That feels such a long time ago. Current currency exchange is RM4.4 against USD1.00. Oh boy!
- I went to Switzerland for our 20 years anniversary. I never thought I would be visiting and enjoying Switzerland ever!
- I went to Bangkok for the first time
- I am obsess with loosing weight and getting into size S. I am glad that I have a few friends who support my dream
- I have climbed two Mountains and Hills this year alone. I am not a hiker but I enjoy burning calories. What better ways to burn calories, enjoy nature other than hiking
- I am able to loose weight with 21 day fix and 21 day fix extreme by Autumn Calabrese this year even though I am not sticking to her eating plan. I still watch what I ate though
- itunes and App store is finally in ringgit malaysia
- ever since I bought iPad Pro and Apple Pencil, I have been journaling and planning with my iPad. It feels like the real thing
- I am obsess with hitting 10,000 steps a day ever since I bought my first fitbit. I bought two fitbit this year - fitbit alta and fitbit charge 2
- I am wondering when iBook will be available in Malaysia
- one of my kid took SPM this year
- I bought iPhone 7 plus even though I don't have to
- Apple watch 2 is totally worth it. The battery last as long as I would have expected
- the books I love this year - 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Getting Things Done, Pretty Girls and The Devil's Work
- Hanif is obsess with legos
- My favorite workout this year is definitely 21 day fix extreme and Country Heat. Who knew dancing burn more calories than any other activities
- I started drinking Dates Vinegar and Apple Cider Vinegar
- My favorite Netflix tv series this year is definitely Stranger Things
- Donald Trump is the President of America. Hemmmm I have nothing to say about that. Hopefully he will do justice to all human kind including Muslims
- 2016 Olympic in Rio
- I choose FOCUS as my One Little Word for this year
- I joined Bullet Journal community on facebook
- I joined Your Fitness Journey with Autumn Calabrese facebook group as a away to motivate me to stay healthy and fit
- I finally ditched the scale to measure my progress by the end of the year.
- I discover CW and CBS - loving Supergirl, Arrow, Flash and Legends of Tomorrow combo.
- I fall in love with Bullet Journaling
I can ramble on and on about things that happened to me this year and the lists will be super long.
Check out my lists last year - 2015
I would love to wish all my readers HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thank you for being a part of hanizeyecandy journey. SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!!!!
"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"