Monday, December 5, 2016

One Life πŸ’•

I am so not in the mood to do my regular and normal routine. I feel like something is missing from my life. I am not sure what it is. There are so many things I wanted to do and I am not sure if I am brave enough to do it.


So this December I decided not to put pressure on myself. I am not going to worry about the little things. If I don't feel like blogging than I would not blog, if I don't feel like working out that I will ot feel bad about it, if I want to stay in bed and watch youtube video that I will do it, if I wanted to rewatch old movies than I will make a list about it.

Hemm that reminds me .. this month I am going to make it about watching some old movies that I love. The movies that made my lists just because I used to enjoy watching them and felt good about it are:

1. Only You
2. The Perfect Score
3. The Firm
4. Edge of Tomorrow
5. Pretty Woman
6. The Island
7. Jerry Maguire
8. A Few Good Men
9. Interview with the Vampire
10. My Cousin Vinny
11. Indiana Jones and the last crusade
12. Sisterhood of traveling pants

For the rest of December I am going to plan on things/ project that I want to do in 2017. I like to be prepare. One of the things I want to change next year is to keep only two planners and write everything down. Keep things simple and not putting any pressure on myself.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...