Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Me at the end of 2016

2016 is one of the best year so far. I am focusing more on things that matter the most to me. I love my word for 2016 - FOCUS. Ali Edward really helps me to connect with my word and dig deep.


So this month I decided to join Autumn in the challenge "Your Fitness Journey with Autumn" group. Ending the year with a bang is something I would love to do. One of the things that I FOCUS on this year is health and fitness. The program that is recommended in this group is to start with 21 day fix, The Master Chisel, 21 day fix extreme and end the challenge with Country Heat. It's a journey that will end in March 2017.

I have done 21 day fix and 21 day fix extreme earlier this year. I am loving the results. I haven't try The Master Chisel which I am definitely going to try doing by the end of the month. I am still not sure if I am able to do them because the whole week after Christmas is going to be tough.

I decided to do 21 day fix extreme instead of 21 day fix and I add on Country Heat in the mix because I am obsess with the routine.

This is my schedule for the next three weeks



I am not sure if I have the time to workout on the last week of December. If I can't follow the Master Chisel schedule, I might do Country Heat only because those workout doesn't require any equipment. I might able to squeezed them in early in the morning. I am hoping that I will not gain any kilos during those long holidays.

As for diet plan, I am having trouble following everything suggested just because the food we eat here is very different. I am trying to follow the guide as close as possible but I am not sure if it will work the same. (I am hoping that it does) What I can do is to be aware of the food I put in my body all the time. I am also adding Green Tea daily (except in the weekend) in the mix. Hopefully it's enough to burn fat and build lean muscle. I think I need more protein in my diet because I am not getting enough in a day.

My Goal for this week :

1. Hit 12,500 steps a day
2. Drink Green Tea daily
3. Limit to one cup of coffee a day
4. 60 seconds of Low Plank a day
5. Do at least once 10 minutes Abs
6. Running outside during weekend
7. Replace dinner with Protein Shake
8. Follow my December Schedule

The motivation for this blog post is to keep myself accountable. No one can make me happy and healthy except me (with Allah helps of course). Du'a is also important. You have to ask Allah for what you want. May Allah bless me in my fitness journey. 


Hopefully this post will motivate you to stay active and have a plan in place to achieve them. Fitness is a journey, not a destination.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...