Sunday, November 13, 2016

with my trusty iphone // KLCC outing

It has been a really long time since the last time I went to KLCC. So this weekend I decided to go there and play with my new camera phone. It's just me and the kids enjoying morning walk in this mall.

This little boy don't even let me take selfie without him to be in the photo also.

With my two boys after the little one screaming and wanting to be in the picture too

Such a beautiful scenery that I just can't passed up. So many photos opprtunity right here.

The most creative store here non other than Typo. I am loving this place so much

Another must visit store- Kinokuniya book store

So cute when he can follow instuction on how to pose





Nothing is more fun than browsing and take photos at Suria KLCC. I love Sony store and I have my eye on it's bluetooth headphone.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...