Sunday, November 27, 2016

Why walk when you can run?

I have always love running. I am happy that I am excited to start doing this activity again. All I need is headphones, great musics, apple watch and a running shoes.
For today run I decided to try using Nike Running App on my apple watch. This app track your running in miles not in calories burn. It took me more than 30 minutes to complete 3 miles run.

Why I love running?

😍  It's the best theraphy for me. Somehow running helps improves my moods and helps me think clearly
😍  I can get about 6000 steps with running for 30 minutes
😍  This is the easiest and simplest way to exercise
😍  Running helps me sleep better
😍  Running is the best way to work my heart, legs and core all the same time






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...