Wednesday, November 23, 2016

One Sweet Day // PL App

It has been a long time since the last time I made a layout that has nothing to do with gengpanjattangga. I just realised that I do make layouts outside of my passion for climbing the stairs and I do need to scrap more about them. I don't want to miss out on routine and normal life.

HERE ARE MY SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS FOR AT THE MOMENT

around-here Semarak-merdeka Pushthelimits Bukit Kutu 2016
For this layout, I design 4x6 card using Adobe Photoshop on my computer and put the pages together using Project Life app.

Be Yourself oh-happylife
For this layout, I design 4x6 card using Adobe Photoshop on my computer and put the pages together using Project Life app. I am trying a different approach to see what more I can do with Project Life Card.

Journalcollection CIO Convex 2016 beautiful-day Are we running today 48hourshackathon

There are still a few pages that I have not yet make a layout which I am going to do this weekend or when I have a few minutes free through out the day. Having Project Life App on your phone is really really convenient because scrapping on the go is so much fun and productive.

Here are the rest of my lists
πŸ’˜ - my cousin wedding
πŸ’˜ - bukit broga
πŸ’˜ - my home
πŸ’˜ - bangkok trip
πŸ’˜ - Mount irau
πŸ’˜ - my new phone
πŸ’˜ - my son's birthday
πŸ’˜ - my daughter's birthday
πŸ’˜ - my son's graduation
πŸ’˜ - books I enjoy reading
πŸ’˜ - music I enjoy listening to
πŸ’˜ - movies I love
πŸ’˜ - tv shows I am obsess with


"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...