Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October favorites 2016

October Favorites

I am obsessed with October. So many amazing things happened in October. I just can't believed that this month is over.


OCTOBER  FAVORITES 2016
  • I am loving Get Ripped in 6 minutes by Jari Love. The move seems simple enough and I was sweating like crazy by the end of 30 minutes
  • I am a happy owner of iPhone 7 plus 128GB in Matte Black. I can't believe how cool this phone i.
  • The Apple watch series 2 is also available in October for us here and I am just can't resist. I purchased one in Rose Gold 42mm midnight blue sport band. I have so many beautiful things to say about this watch
  • And the new Macbook Pro was announced on October 27th (which I can only watched on October 28th early in the morning). I am not sure if I need this Macbook Pro but that definitely look so cool
  • I am loving Big Bang Theory Season 10 this month. This show is getting better and better.
  • I am obsessed with iMessage this month. I can't get enough of all the stickers and cool things that you can do with iMessage. 
  • I am loving The Devil's Work by Mark Edward. I am fan.


I hope you had an amazing October. No matter how hard life gets, try to stay positive and look for things to be grateful for.

"Be Creative, Show up and Focus on what's important"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...