Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November is for ..



November is for ...
  • SPM month  
  • clean eating habit
  • it's time revisit my One Little Word for 2016 - FOCUS
  • taking a break from my normal workout routine. I need to change things up.
  • hit at least 10,000 steps a day by 3:30pm during weekday and 10,000 steps during weekend
  • spend more time with all my children
  • research different ways to implement Bullet Journal. I am thinking of doing Bullet Journal for 2017. I need to stop buying more planners. I need to start using them
  • listen or watching this month assignment for one little word class. Update my journal too
  • sleep at least six to seven hours a day this month
  • organize my Evernote and Mailbox for productivity
  • collect healthy recipies to maintain my weight
  • hiking month. I really need to prepare myself for our next hiking trip. It has been a long time since the last time I climbed a mountain
  • recite Quran daily. Don't stop even though it's not Ramadan
  • watch Criminal Minds season 11 on netflix. I am a season behind
  • read at least three new books this month

Hopefully I am able to find the time to do all the things in my lists. Some are new goal and some were carried forward from last month.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...